Terms and Conditions
- By accepting these terms and conditions you are stating that you are not breaking any laws in your country by viewing this site and are of legal age (decided by your community) to view photographic (or otherwise) representations of nudity and adult themes, that you are not offended by such representations and that you are of sound mind and viewing the site of your OWN FREE WILL
- The website reserves the right to refuse entry or membership to any individual with no explanation being required or given.
- All material on this website is provided for the private use of the visitors to the website and the members of the website only. It may not be reproduced, published or hyperlinked to in any shape or form without the written permission of L+D Networks. All material is owned and copyrighted by L+D Networks and is the property of the originator and has been used by permission. In particular, posting to usernet newsgroups, yahoo/msn (or any similar) groups, bulletin boards or any other location outside of this website is strictly prohibited and anyone found doing this will forfeit their access rights (including membership) to the website with no refunds. We may also consider taking legal action in order to recover any considered losses.
- This site contains links to other websites. By accepting the terms and conditions you are stating that you do not hold this website responsible in any way for the content of sites not under the control of this website (i.e. any of the linked sites). You understand and accept that a link to another site from this one does not imply endorsement or any other relationship between this site and the site linked to.
- We do and cannot guarantee 100% uptime and availability of the membership system. However, we will do our best to provide the maximum level of stability and accessibility possible.
- We use CCBill and Verotel to provide our card processing system. The highest level of security and anti-fraud measures exist in their systems to ensure your transactions are safely made over the internet. These terms and conditions shall apply to all other transactions outside of the CCBill and Verotel processing systems. Such transactions are at the complete and sole risk of the subscriber.
- No card details are stored on our server. All card information remains with the billing companies. Card numbers are not available to anyone but the billing companies and their authorised sales staff. Card numbers are at no point transmitted over the internet without industry standard (128 bit SSL) encryption being applied. This is the strongest form of encryption commonly used for transactions on the web.
- The only details stored locally on our server are those concerning membership purchases. In this case the dates of transactions and username/password’s are stored for the purposes of running and administrating the membership account. No other details are kept locally. These details are not accessible via any of the public interfaces of the site.
- NEVER send your credit card numbers via email. We cannot take orders this way and will reject any such order. Doing so is highly unsafe and may compromise your credit card security
- If you have any dispute about a transaction made with your card please contact ccbill / verotel initially, if you are un-satisfied with your response, please contact us with the full details of your dispute and we will address this on your behalf with CCBill / Verotel.
- We reserve the right to additionally manually review the details of transactions made from certain countries we consider high risk and optionally to reject such transactions. We also reserve the right to run additional checks against orders originating from free email accounts. Such orders may be held up while additional verification is performed. We ask for your patience with this procedure which is designed to prevent fraud and is in everyone’s interest.
- By gaining access to this site and logging into the members area you agree you have read, understood and abide by these terms and conditions which are available for your perusal and approval before you make your purchase. You agree that you are not offended by sexual imagery and confirm that you have intentionally purchased membership to the member area of the site for the time period you selected. You also agree that you are taking complete and total responsibility for your actions in joining the members site and will not take any legal action against the webmaster/host(s), or any other connected parties, based on your decision to join the members area of the site. In addition, you confirm that you are not being forced by anyone to join the member area against your will and that you understand the laws of your community regarding adult material and are not breaking them by entering the site.
- Fees for membership are paid in advance and are not refundable for part months. Cancellations merely stop the rebilling process. No refunds are applicable on part usage of membership. In other words you pay for the next period in advance and you cannot claim back on the remainder of the period that you cancel in.
- Any refunds are purely at our own discretion. We reserve the right to deny or issue refunds based on individual order circumstances.
- By logging into the site and making use of it your first payment becomes non-refundable as you have received access to the member area. If you have signed up for one month (30 days) this means 1 months (30 days) fee will be charged and is not refundable.
- Password piracy is theft. We operate a password protection mechanism that detects access to the site by a number of methods. If you give away your username or password details or leave them insecure so that they are stolen your membership will be forfeit immediately with no refund. Furthermore you will not be permitted to join the site again. Please keep your login details secure. You may not resell, trade or share your account. Anyone found doing so will have their account terminated and will be blocked from future membership. In addition, the billing company will be notified who will then place a block on you joining any other website operating their billing system. Username / Password combinations are electronically assigned by the respective payment processor and these will not be changed.
- These points regard only your email address and name – NOT YOUR CREDIT CARD DETAILS which are not stored on our server.
- We respect your right to privacy and will do everything we can to protect that right.
- Member details will not be sold or given to any third party or to any other members of the site
- Members details will only be used for the purposes of administrating the website.
- Although we will do our best to make sure your details remain secure and private we cannot be held responsible for:
- Unforeseen Software/Hardware errors that fail in such a way as to leave your details exposed
- Hacking. Although we have the most stringent anti-hacking measures in place and only allow access to our servers via authorised persons, the possibility always exists (on just about any site in fact)
- Human Error. We are all human and mistakes can sometimes be made. We will try our utmost to prevent mistakes happening but again cannot be held responsible for the unforeseen
- In all cases should problems occur we will try to limit any damage and fix any problems as soon as is humanly possible